This means that you can now use the JangoMail SMTP Service with Gmail to eliminate the "On Behalf of" message and give you the added benefits of Open Tracking, Click Tracking, SMTP logging, and participation in the Sender Score Certified Program.
Configuring Your JangoMail Account
Before configuring Gmail, set up an Authentication method in your JangoMail account.
1. Go to My Options and Settings > SMTP Relay.
2. Choose Authenticate by From Address, click From Addresses and enter the From Address from which you’ll be sending email. You may enter multiple From Addresses.
Configuring Your Gmail Account
Set up Gmail to use the JangoMail SMTP Relay.
1. Sign into your Gmail account.
2. Go to Settings in the upper right corner.
3. Click on the Accounts tab.
4. In the Send mail as: section, click edit info next to the account that you want to change. You should already have your business email address set up to send through Gmail. If you don't, click the Add Another Email Address option and follow the steps provided.
5. Hit the Next Step button.
6. Choose the Send through [your domain] SMTP servers option.
7. For SMTP Server, erase the default address and type in relay.jangosmtp.net
8. For Port, choose 25.
9. Type in your JangoMail Username and Password.
8. Save Changes
Gmail will now send your emails via the JangoMail SMTP Relay instead of its own servers. Enjoy the Open Tracking, Click Tracking, and all the other benefits of our SMTP service.
To view Gmail's announcement of this new feature, visit: