On Friday, we launched a few Super Reporting enhancements. They include:
1. Numbers now have commas in them, when greater than 3 digits.
2. The Filter box at the top of each report will now clearly indicate when a Filter is in effect. This will eliminate confusion when only certain rows of the Report are displayed due to a previously-set filter.
3. The Campaign Details page now shows all of the individual properties of the e-mail campaign. Here's an example:
4. Under the Recipients section, the Actions report now has a "Bounced" column:
5. Under the Recipients section, there is a new "By Domain / Actions" report: