What does keeping it real in the office, online shopping, and computer games all have in common? They have EVERYTHING to do with Chris Reibold, JangoMail's Delivery Specialist!
2. How long have you worked for JangoMail?
Since last October.
3. How do you use JangoMail personally?
I use it as a relay service when sending email from my personal account so I can track opens.
4. What do you like best about working for JangoMail?
My co-workers. I work in an office environment with colleagues who aren't afraid to speak their mind, have lots of fun, and get stuff done. Despite our ever-growing size, we still function like an energetic start-up.
5. What feature do you like most?
Being able to track opens, clicks, and forward-to-friends, while using my own email client of choice.
6. What is your educational background or what experience led you here?
I have an Associate's Degree in Computer Network Engineering and a Bachelor's of Science in Organizational Leadership. I have multiple years of experience in industry-leading companies, such as Time Warner Cable and LexisNexis/Reed Elsevier Technology services. With both customer service and datacenter analyst experience, I have the right mix of communications and technical skills to serve the forward-thinking customers of JangoMail.
7. What is your favorite hobby / pastime?
I enjoy computer games, learning new musical compositions for the piano, and a mix of TV show and movie watching...of course, family time is always first.
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
I must admit, I find a lot of fun in online shopping.
9. Do you have a catchphrase, funny saying, or personal quote?
No particular quote of funny saying, but I try to keep it real at the office.