Just when you thought you'd have to respond to all your new email list requests, here come the JangoMail autoresponders to the rescue. Yep - you can actually have your customers and sip that Mai Tai, too. If you're not using this handy feature yet, you could really be missing out on some well-deserved R&R this summer.
This is a great trick for whenever a new subscriber is added to your group after completing a website signup form.
Here's how it works:
1. Simply access the feature in the details section of your list. Follow the simple set-up instructions to craft a message that could include any or all of the following content:
- Thank new subscribers for requesting admission to your company or organization's list
- Remind them which list(s) they've subscribed to
- Ask them to confirm their contact information (email address) to begin receiving your communications
- Share with them some of your other email groups they may like to enroll in
- Share a link to the last communication from this list to get them up-to-speed
- Offer a link to unsubscribe or change their list preferences
2. Name your autoresponder (i.e. Sales Notifications; Biking Enthusiast Newsletter)
3. Set the time relative to the recipient's "join time" to send your autoresponder. Note that you can create multiple autoresponders at different times (i.e. one hour after; one week later) to request confirmation of their new subscription and then followup with another message if necessary (i.e. "Don't forget to confirm your subscription with us!")
4. Sit back in your Tommy Bahama and take a snooze. You're on your way to seamless, stress-free automation.
If you have any questions about JangoMail autoresponders, just ask us. In the meantime, we hope you're making some stellar plans for the upcoming summer. Remember, even the most dedicated email marketing gurus and enthusiasts need a break every once and a while. So, live it up when you can.
Until next time, have a great rest of the week!